We are getting ready to kick-off our 2019 Fall Recruitment! Join us from August 21 – September 10 to get involved with leadership, friendship, and service. If you complete the requirements outlined below, you will be eligible for a bid from our Alpha Zeta chapter of Alpha Phi Omega!
Want to be the first to know about recruitment events this semester? If so, go ahead and enter your information in the form on the “Stay Up-To-Date” page and email us any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org! You can even meet an active member one-on-one by filling out the form on the “Meet an Active” page!
In order to receive a bid to UK’s chapter of APO, the following requirements must be completed during Recruitment:
- Attend at least 1 Informational meeting
- Attend at least 1 Fellowship Event
- Attend at least 1 Leadership Event
- Attend at least 1 additional Fellowship OR Leadership Event
- Attend at least 1 Service Event
- NOTE: You must sign up for Service events with the pledge trainers before going. The easiest way to sign up is by doing so at an info meeting, but you may also sign up by contacting them through the email shown below.
- Complete and submit a written response (~1 page) about what leadership, friendship, and service mean to you. Submissions are due by September 10 at 11:59pm and must be submitted via the form linked here.
- Dues for your pledging semester are $90. (Active brother dues the following semesters are $45.)
The dates, times and locations of these various events can be found on the “Upcoming Events” page. You can also contact either Pledge Trainer (Kiley 937.367.4037 and Matthew 859.685.5823) if you have any questions or need any assistance in completing the requirements.